• Stepwise execution of TMF test.
• Step-1: To tune the temperature controller.
• Step-2: To find out the temperature strains at
specific temperature range.
• Step-3: To find out temperature -modulus relationship.
• Step-4: To verify temperature strain compensation.
• Step-5: TMF test in strain control with temperature
• Temperature-Strain relationship constants will be
transferred automatically to final TMF test.
• Temperature strain compensation will be done at
• Online display of loading modulus, unloading modulus,
K’, n’ yield stress,plastic strain, max-min stress and strain
• Limit settings on stroke and strain.
• Auto data acquisition settings.
• Online graphs of stress vs strain and transients.
• Offline post processing program to analyze the results in MS Excel.
• Option to save the test profiles.
• Option to remove residual strain.
• Option to add strain to gage length.
• Option to terminate the test at specified modulus drop,
stress drop and/or increase in strain.
• Independent cooling of heating and cooling segments.